No, the registration is free.
- 1) Fill in the application form at the registration page. We will need your personal and contact information. Also, you will be required to choose disciplines of your proficiency.
- 2) Verify your email address.
- 3) Pass the English test.
- 4) Complete and upload an essay as a DOCX file.
- 5) The essay has to match the topic, be plagiarism-free, meet the formatting standards, and be of no less than 275 words.
- 6) Upload a photo of your diploma as a JPG file (you have to upload a file with translation of your diploma if it is not written in English).
- 7) Our managers will review your application and will let you know whether you have passed within a business week.
- 8) The verification code will be sent to your number in order for us to verify it.
- 9) Congrats! Now you can apply for your first order!
You have to pass an English test (25 questions) and write a test essay. You will have 15 minutes to pass the test and 60 minutes to write a test essay.
Our managers will review your application and will let you know whether you have passed within 5 business days.
CPP (cost per page) starts from $5 for ESL Writers and $7 for ENL Writers. You can find more information at the Payments page.
We offer four payment options: PayPal, Payoneer, ePayments, and Global Bank Transfer.
We release all payments on Payment Date, which is between the 1st and the 5th of each month if your Balance exceeds $100. VIP-Plus and VIP-Premium Writers can request one more payout during the month without any withdrawal fees.
We offer our Writers different bonus campaigns that may be changed from time to time. The Writers are informed about the available bonuses through the “News” tab.
The only way to get an order is to apply for it and wait until this order is assigned to you. Please do not start working on any order until you get an email confirmation and you can see this order on My Orders page. Also, you will need to click the “Confirm” button for us to see that you have started working on this assignment.
- 1) Click the “Available orders” button on your Control panel to see the list of the available orders.
- 2) To get more info about the order, go to the order page by clicking on its ID.
- 3) When applying for the order, you will have to provide the reason why we should assign this order to you.
- 4) If the order is assigned to you, you will be notified by email and this order will appear in “My Orders” section.
- 5) For us to be sure that you have started working on the order, you will have to click the “Confirm” button on the order page. Otherwise, we may reassign the order.
- 6) When working on the order, you can communicate with the Client via messages and ask Support for any help you may need.
- 7) When you are done working on the order, it is necessary to upload it to the Files section.
- 8) If the paper is sent for revision, you will get an email notification and the status of the order will change to “Revision” and you will also have to confirm working on it.
- 9) When the final paper is delivered to the Client, the salary will be added to your balance.
Feel free to email the Writers Department at email@example.com. Writer Managers will help you resolve all the issues, if possible.
The paper should be of a high professional quality, be plagiarism free and meet all the requirements concerning a particular formatting and the Client’s needs.
In case you do not pass the English test, you can retake it in 6 months. To do this, you will have to contact the Writers Department via firstname.lastname@example.org, mention the primary email of your account and the Manager will let you pass the test again. Remember that creating another account is considered a fraudulent activity. In case your test essay does not meet our criteria, there is no other opportunity to reapply.
You will get paid more for the Orders on: Mathematics, Engineering, MATLAB, SPSS, Physics, Technology, Medicine. Also, you will receive a higher salary for completing urgent orders, business plans, admission essays, and other complicated assignments.
The higher quality of your work, the better chance you have to get promoted to the position of VIP-Plus (+15%) or VIP-Premium Writer (+25% to the salary).
Yes, you can create a Group Account, but you will need to inform our Managers when passing the registration procedure by sending an email at email@example.com. Our Managers will need to know the contact information or the Group supervisor who will be personally responsible for checking all papers before uploading them.
Before creating an account at our website, the Supervisor of the Group Account should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the Supervisor (full name, email, phone number) and names of all group members. When applying for a certain order, the name of the person willing to complete it should be mentioned in the Reason for application.
If you face any issues or have any questions in regard to available orders or orders that were assigned to you, please contact our support agents in live chat (available for registered writers only) or through email@example.com.
If you face any issues with payments, quality assessments, or you have any other questions that are not related to completing orders that were assigned to you, please email our Writer Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- free registration
- high wages
- 24/7 live support
- regular payments
- flexible workload
- constant flow of orders
We are hiring!
Follow these steps to join VIP-Writers.com
Create your profile
Pass English test
Show how you write
Become a VIP-WriterRegister now