When registering and working with us, you will have to follow the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- 1.1. “Account” is an electronic account of the Writer at the Website.
- 1.3. “Available Orders” is a list of Orders placed by the Clients that have not been assigned to any Writer.
- 1.4. “Beneficiary Information” is information the Writer should provide in order to activate a chosen Payment Method.
- 1.5. “Client” is a person who orders a Product.
- 1.6. “Company” is the entity “ODOXE Ltd.” that provides access to Available Orders for the Writers as stated in this Agreement.
- 1.7. “Content” is information that is provided in the Product.
- 1.8. “Deadline” is the time by which the Product should be submitted by the Writer.
- 1.9. “Delivery” is an act of sending the final Product to the Client.
- 1.10. “Dispute” is a disagreement that is initiated by the Client and arises in relation to the provided Product.
- 1.11. “Draft” is a coherent part of a Product that comprises of a particular number of pages, slides, or other parts, and is submitted in accordance with the set deadline; drafts logically follow one another to form a final Product in the end.
- 1.12. “Editing” is the process of proofreading and making changes in the paper according to the instructions provided by the Client.
- 1.13. “Fine” is a sum of money imposed as a penalty.
- 1.14. “News” is a tab in the Writers control panel, where the Company informs the Writer about all new updates on the Website.
- 1.15. “Order” is a request from the Client to complete a Product.
- 1.16. “Payment Date” is the date when the Writer’s Balance is written off, and money is transferred to the Writer via chosen Payment Method.
- 1.17. “Payment Method” is a type of money transfer service the Company uses to transfer the money to the Writer.
- 1.18. “Plagiarism” is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own (directly or by paraphrasing).
- 1.19. “Probation” is a period given for a Writer to improve the performance, if it was previously defined as below Company’s standards and requirements.
- 1.20. “Product” is the document the Writer submits as a result of completing the Order.
- 1.21. “Reachable” is the Writer’s availability at the time the Writer is working on the Order.
- 1.22. “Refund” is an act of returning the money to the Client due to the failure to meet the Client’s requirements.
- 1.23. “Retraction” is a case of the Writer’s refusal of working on the Order or the Company’s decision to reassign the Order due to its non-compliance with requirements.
- 1.24. “Revision” is the process of re-writing or making changes in the Product in case the Client’s requirements are not met.
- 1.25. “Support” is the Company’s representatives who assist Writers in communicating with the Client.
- 1.26. “Website” is VIP-Writers.com.
- 1.27. “Writer” is a person working for the Company who completes Orders placed by the Clients on a freelance basis.
- 2.2. This Agreement has no expiration date.
- 3.1. The Company is obliged to:
- 3.1.1. Provide access to Available Orders (if there are available orders) to all Active Writers.
- 3.1.2. Make payments on Payment Dates (as stated in clause 11.4.) and via chosen Payment methods (if the Writer’s balance exceeds $100).
- 3.1.3. Contact Clients if necessary.
- 3.1.4. Resolve Disputes that may arise between Clients and Writers.
- 3.2. The Company is not obliged to:
- 3.2.1. Send the Product for a revision in case the Writer failed to meet all Client’s requirements or Company’s standards.
- 3.2.2. Extend the deadlines for the Writer to deliver the Product.
- 3.3. The Company may:
- 3.3.1. Terminate the cooperation with Writers as stated in clause 8.6.
- 3.3.2. Terminate cooperation with the Writer if the first two Orders of the Writer did not meet the requirements to the Product.
- 3.3.3. Fine the writers for violating the Company’s rules as stated in Clause 5.
- 3.3.4. Check the Products and send them for revision if such Products do not comply with the requirements stated in clause 4 (Requirements to products).
- 3.3.5. Recheck the quality of the delivered Products additionally and apply fines as stated in Clause 5 with no time limit based on the quality evaluation initiated by the Company or the Client.
- 3.3.6. Decide whether the Writer can be promoted to the position of VIP-Plus/VIP-Premium Writer or demoted back to the previous position.
- 3.3.7. Assign the Writer if the Company received a Writer’s Application for the Order.
- 3.3.8. In case of Dispute, decide whether the Writer is responsible for not following the requirements, and the Writer can be fined as stated in clause 5.
- 3.3.9. Ask the Writer to upload a part of the Product in order to check the progress and extend the initial deadline for the Order.
- 3.3.10. Ask the Writer to provide his/her ID in order to apply any changes to his/her personal information on the payment method, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- 3.3.11. Provide a bonus to the Writer in accordance with the terms mentioned in the News or on the Website.
- 3.4. The Writer is obliged to:
- 3.4.1. Transfer copyright for all Products to the Company.
- 3.4.2. Provide valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to the Company.
- 3.4.3. Keep all information about the Products in full confidentiality.
- 3.4.4. Use one account to access the Website.
- 3.4.5. Follow all instructions provided by the Clients.
- 3.4.6. Submit high-quality and plagiarism-free Products that meet all Clients’ requirements.
- 3.4.7. Revise Products for free:
– if the order is sent for revision within 30 days after the Product was delivered to the Client;
– in case the final paper is plagiarized, there will be no time-frame for the revision.
- 3.4.8. Edit no less than 30% of the paper in case Editing type of work is requested.
- 3.4.9. Provide Drafts if requested by the Company or Client.
- 3.4.10. Be Reachable.
- 3.4.11. Deliver the Product within the given Deadline.
- 3.4.12. Follow all requirements to Products as stated in clause 4.
- 3.4.13. Confirm working on the Order to be officially assigned to this Order.
- 3.4.14. Follow business communication rules.
- 3.4.15. Follow all formatting styles standards as stated in clause 4.10.
- 3.4.16. Any violation can result in imposing the Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 3.5. The Writer is prohibited to:
- 3.5.1. Sell or share Products with any third parties or exploit them for personal use.
- 3.5.2. Plagiarize the Products. Plagiarizing the Product will result in a Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 3.5.3. Use fake or multiple Accounts.
- 3.5.4. Sell Account or share access to the Account with any third parties.
- 3.5.5. Contact Clients if any personal information was provided by the Clients.
- 3.5.6. Publish or sell any information provided by the Client or the Support or use it in a way that was not specified by the Client or Support.
- 4.1. Content should be original and well-written.
- 4.2. Content should meet all Client’s requirements.
- 4.3. Content should be plagiarism-free.
- 4.4. Content must not contain any grammatical and/or punctuation errors.
- 4.5. The final Product must be of the required number of pages or slides, but not less than 275 words per double-spaced page and 550 words per single-spaced page.
- 4.6. Specific requirements:
- 4.6.1. Text should be typed on A4 pages; margins should be 1” on all sides.
- 4.6.2. The Font should be 12pt, Times New Roman.
- 4.6.3. Page number should be inserted in the right upper corner.
- 4.6.4. All formatting style requirements should be met (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
- 4.6.5. Not following instructions and/or requirements can result in imposing the Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 4.6.6. All the aforementioned information is considered to be correct unless specified otherwise by the Client.
- 5.1. Violation of the conditions stated in this Agreement will result in the fines as below:
- 5.2. The fine for plagiarism depends upon its type:
- 5.2.1. Paraphrasing (rewrite) — 25% of the price for the Order.
- 5.2.2. Direct (complete) plagiarism — 50% of the price for the Order.
- 5.3. The usage of fake references entails a fine according to the percentage of such references in the total number of references. For example, if 2 references out of 10 are fake, the Fine of 20% will be applied.
- 5.4. Bad grammar and/or punctuation — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.5. Wrong formatting — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.6. Low quality — 30% of the price for the Order.
- 5.7. Failure to precisely meet all instructions provided — 20% of the price for the Order.
- 5.8. Not reachable at times when issues with Orders arise — $1.
- 5.9 Overuse of spacing between paragraphs — $1.
- 5.10. Lateness for less than an hour — 5% of the price for the Order.
- 5.11. Lateness for more than an hour and up to 3 hours — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.12. Lateness for more than 3 hours — 20% of the price for the Order.
- 5.13. Lateness that resulted in the cancelation of the Order — 100% of the price for the Order.
- 5.14. Fine for Retraction:
- 5.14.1. If less than 30% of the initial deadline has passed the fine is not applied.
- 5.14.2. If more than 30% has passed the fine for retraction is 50% of the price for the Order.
- 5.14.3. If more than 80% has passed the fine for retraction is 80% of the price for the Order.
- 5.15. Retraction that resulted in the cancelation of the Order — 100% of the price for the Order.
- 5.16. Failure to ask for clarifications of Order requirements within 25% of the initial deadline — 15% of the price for the Order.
- 5.17. Fines can be summed up if the Writer fails to meet the requirements relating to the same Order.
- 5.18. All the aforementioned fines can be applied if the Product does not meet the initial requirements. The Company reserves the right not to send the Product for a revision if it does not meet the initial requirements and correct the Product by other means.
- 6.2. It will take up to 10 business days for the company to activate the account after the moment the writer finishes the Registration procedure.
- 6.1. The Client can file a Dispute with no time limit.
- 6.2. The Client can file a Dispute if:
– the paper was plagiarized;
– instructions were not followed;
– quality of the Product was low;
– the wrong paper was uploaded;
– if more than 50% of Multiple Choice Questions were not solved.
- 6.3. The Dispute Manager:
– must provide the Writer with the detailed reasons for Dispute upon the Writer’s request;
– has the right to request the materials used by the Writer for the paper completion;
– has the right to apply fines, depending on the particular nature of the Dispute;
- 6.4. The Writer:
– must provide all the information about the process of the paper completion upon the Dispute Manager’s request;
– must be able to provide the digital copies of or the links to all the sources used during the process of the paper completion upon the Dispute Manager’s request;
– has the right to suggest his personal vision of how the Dispute is to be resolved.
- 6.5. In case a 100% refund is issued to the Client, the Writer will be fined as follows:
– the paper was plagiarized — 200% fine;
– fake references were used — 100% + a fine according to the percentage of such references in the total number of references;
– instructions were not followed — 150% fine;
– quality of the Product was low — 150% fine;
– the wrong paper was uploaded — 100% fine;
– if more than 50% of Multiple Choice Questions were not solved — 50% fine.
- 6.6. The Company must inform the Writer about the Final Dispute Resolution achieved after negotiating with the Customer.
- 6.7. In case a partial refund is issued to the Client, the Writer’s payment for a disputed Order may be recalculated by the Company.
- 6.8. All fines can be controverted by the Writer with the Company within 5 (five) business days after it was imposed.
- 7.1. When the order is extensive (8 double-spaced or 4 single-spaced pages or more), the Writer is required to provide drafts for the paper as specified by the Client or the Support.
- 7.2. The Company determines the number of pages for each Draft and the deadline for the submission.
- 7.3. In order to upload the Draft to the system, the Writer should select the file type as “Draft” in the Files section on the Order page.
- 7.4. The Writer should continue working on the paper after the Draft is delivered unless instructed to wait for the feedback.
- 7.5. The Draft can be sent to the Client to evaluate if the work is going in the right direction.
- 7.6. All Requirements to Products should be followed while writing the Draft.
- 7.7. All fines applied after receiving the final Product can be applied after receiving the Draft as well.
- 8.1. The Company activates the Writer’s Account in case the Writer meets all Registration requirements. Registration requirements are:
– successful completion of the test in the given time frame;
– uploading a high-quality sample essay on the given topic within the given deadline;
– uploading a high-resolution photo of a valid diploma.
- 8.2. It will take up to 5 business days for the company to activate the account after the moment the writer finishes the Registration procedure.
- 8.3. The Company may decide not to activate the Writer’s account if some requirements are not met.
- 8.4. The Company may ask the Writer to re-write the essay or re-upload the diploma if needed, request the ID of the Writer or the transcript of his/her diploma.
- 8.5. The Company may set the account of the newly activated Writer on Probation if some flaws in the sample essay were noticed.
- 8.6. The Company may decide to terminate the Writer’s Account if:
– the Writer violates clauses 13.2. (Discloses information about Products), 13.3. (Sells or shares Products with any third parties), 3.5.3. (Uses fake or multiple Accounts);
– the Writer constantly violates clause 4. (Requirements to Products);
– the Writer has been inactive for 3 (three) months;
– the Writer continuously violates business communication rules either with the Client or the stuff of the Company.
- 8.7. If the Writer’s Account is terminated, all pending Payments will be made on the following Payment Date.
- 9.1. Probation is a period when the Writer’s activity is being carefully reviewed due to problematic issues with his/her activity.
- 9.2. The company is obliged to:
– send an official warning via email before setting the Writer’s account on Probation;
– check the Writer’s activity and decide whether Status can be changed back to VIP in a month after the Writer’s account was set on Probation.
- 9.3. The account may be set on Probation if:
– test essay of the writer has flaws;
– the Writer fails to meet the requirements specified in clauses 4.1-4.6 for three or more times during one month.
- 9.4. While on Probation, the Writer receives 80% of his/her regular salary. The Writer will see the final price when applying for the Order.
- 9.5. To be removed from Probation, the writer has to meet all the requirements specified in clauses 4.1.-4.6. for one month since the date of being set on Probation and avoid fines.
- 9.6. The Company may ask the Writer on Probation to upload not less than a half of the completed paper before 50% of the deadline.
- 9.7. The Probation period can be extended if:
– the writer continues to violate the requirements of the Company;
– the newly approved writer on Probation violates the conditions specified in clauses 4.1.-4.6. during the first month of his/her work.
- 9.7.1. If the writer keeps violating the requirements and the Probation period is extended, the Writer may be removed from Probation in a month after the last fine was applied.
- 9.7.2. If there are two or more cases of violation of clauses after the Probation is on, the Company may terminate the account of the Writer.
- 10.1. When the Writer’s account is registered at VIP-Writers.com, the Writer becomes the VIP Writer.
- 10.2. The Writer can apply for a promotion:
To become a VIP-Plus Writer with the salary increase up to 15%. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Plus Writer position are the following:
– salary of more than $300 each month (at least 3 months in a row);
– uploading all orders on time;
– no plagiarism;
– 3 positive feedbacks from our Clients.
To become a VIP-Premium Writer with the salary rise to 25% added to all the orders of the Writer. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Premium Writer position are following:
– salary of more than $400 each month (at least 4 months in a row);
– uploading all orders on time;
– no plagiarism;
– 5 positive feedbacks from our Clients.
- 10.2.1. To become a VIP-Plus Writer with the salary increase up to 15%. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Plus Writer position are the following:
- 10.3. If the Writer’s application for a promotion is declined, the Writer can re-apply in 3 months.
- 10.4. The Company must review the Writer’s application and the Writer will receive an official email within the next 10 business days after the Company receives his/her application.
- 10.5. The Company may set promotional campaigns and offer specific conditions for the Writers to be promoted to the VIP+ or VIP-Premium statuses. All the information on the subject of the campaigns is provided through the “News” tab.
- 11.1. The Writer should provide the Beneficiary Information to the Company. If no Beneficiary information is provided, the Company will not be able to process the Payment to the Writer.
- 11.2. When the Product is delivered to the Client, the Writer receives the Payment for it and the Payment is added to the Writer’s Balance.
- 11.3. The Writer’s Balance is written off on the Payment Date if the Writer’s Balance exceeds $100.
- 11.4. Payment Date is between 1st and 5th of every month.
- 11.5. The changes of the payment information can be implemented by the Writer and the Company between 10th and 20th of every month.
- 11.6. Due to some unexpected circumstances, the Payment can be made on another date. The Writer will be notified if the Payment Date has been changed.
- 11.7. The Writer may choose the Payment Method. Information about Payment Methods is provided in the “Payments” section on the Website.
- 12.2. Confidential information does not include information that:
– was in the public domain at the time the Company received it;
– comes into the public domain after the Company received it through no fault of the Company;
– the Company received from someone other than the Writer without breach of the Company’s or their confidentiality obligations;
– the Company is required by law to disclose.
- 13.1. All Products submitted by the Writer and received by the Company become the property of the Company.
- 13.2. The Writer has no right to publish the Products.
- 13.3. The Writer has no right to sell or share the Products with any third parties.
- 13.4. If the Writer violates clauses 13.2. and/or 13.3., the Writer’s Account will be terminated.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions. The Writer will be informed about all the changes through the “News” tab.