When registering and working with us, you will have to follow the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- 1.1. “Account” is an electronic account of the Writer at the Website.
- 1.3. “Available Orders” is a list of Orders placed by the Clients that have not been assigned to any Writer.
- 1.4. “Beneficiary Information” is information the Writer should provide in order to activate a chosen Payment Method.
- 1.5. “Client” is a person who orders a Product.
- 1.6. “Company” is the entity “Palantis Group s.r.o.” that provides access to Available Orders for the Writers as stated in this Agreement.
- 1.7. “Content” is information that is provided in the Product.
- 1.8. “Deadline” is the time by which the Product should be submitted by the Writer.
- 1.9. “Delivery” is an act of sending the final Product to the Client.
- 1.10. “Dispute” is a disagreement that is initiated by the Client and arises in relation to the provided Product.
- 1.11. “Draft” is a coherent part of a Product that comprises of a particular number of pages, slides, or other parts, and is submitted in accordance with the set deadline; drafts logically follow one another to form a final Product in the end.
- 1.12. “Editing” is the process of proofreading and making changes in the paper according to the instructions provided by the Client.
- 1.13. “Fine” is a sum of money imposed as a penalty.
- 1.15. “News” is a tab in the Writers control panel, where the Company informs the Writer about all new updates on the Website.
- 1.16. “Order” is a request from the Client to complete a Product.
- 1.17. “Payment Date” is the date when the Writer’s Balance is written off, and money is transferred to the Writer via chosen Payment Method.
- 1.18. “Payment Method” is a type of money transfer service the Company uses to transfer the money to the Writer.
- 1.19. “Plagiarism” is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own (directly or by paraphrasing).
- 1.20. “Probation” is a period given for a Writer to improve the performance, if it was previously defined as below Company’s standards and requirements.
- 1.21. “Product” is the document the Writer submits as a result of completing the Order.
- 1.22. “Reachable” is the Writer’s availability at the time the Writer is working on the Order.
- 1.23. “Refund” is an act of returning the money to the Client due to the failure to meet the Client’s requirements.
- 1.24. “Retraction” is a case of the Writer’s refusal of working on the Order or the Company’s decision to reassign the Order due to its non-compliance with requirements.
- 1.25. “Revision” is the process of re-writing or making changes in the Product in case the Client’s requirements are not met.
- 1.26. “Support” is the Company’s representatives who assist Writers in communicating with the Client.
- 1.27. “Website” is VIP-Writers.com.
- 1.28. “Writer” is a person working for the Company who completes Orders placed by the Clients on a freelance basis.
- 2.2. This Agreement has no expiration date.
- 3.1. The Company is obliged to:
- 3.1.1. Provide access to Available Orders (if there are available orders) to all Active Writers.
- 3.1.2. Make payments on Payment Dates (as stated in clause 11.4.) and via chosen Payment methods (if the Writer’s balance exceeds $100).
- 3.1.3. Contact Clients if necessary.
- 3.1.4. Resolve Disputes that may arise between Clients and Writers.
- 3.2. The Company is not obliged to:
- 3.2.1. Send the Product for a revision in case the Writer failed to meet all Client’s requirements or Company’s standards.
- 3.2.2. Extend the deadlines for the Writer to deliver the Product.
- 3.3. The Company may:
- 3.3.1. Terminate the cooperation with Writers as stated in clause 8.6.
- 3.3.2. Terminate cooperation with the Writer if the first two Orders of the Writer did not meet the requirements to the Product.
- 3.3.3. Fine the writers for violating the Company’s rules as stated in Clause 5.
- 3.3.4. Check the Products and send them for revision if such Products do not comply with the requirements stated in clause 4 (Requirements to products).
- 3.3.5. Recheck the quality of the delivered Products additionally and apply fines as stated in Clause 5 with no time limit based on the quality evaluation initiated by the Company or the Client.
- 3.3.6. Decide whether the Writer can be promoted to the position of VIP-Plus/VIP-Premium Writer or demoted back to the previous position.
- 3.3.7. Assign the Writer if the Company received a Writer’s Application for the Order.
- 3.3.8. In case of Dispute, decide whether the Writer is responsible for not following the requirements, and the Writer can be fined as stated in Clause 6.
- 3.3.9. Ask the Writer to upload a part of the Product in order to check the progress and extend the initial deadline for the Order.
- 3.3.10. Ask the Writer to provide his/her ID in order to apply any changes to his/her personal information on the payment method, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- 3.3.11. Provide a bonus to the Writer in accordance with the terms mentioned in the News or on the Website.
- 3.3.12. Check the Products for compliance with Clause 3.5.8 using AI content detection tools of Company’s choice, e.g., contentatscale.ai/ai-content-detector/
- 3.4. The Writer is obliged to:
- 3.4.1. Transfer copyright for all Products to the Company.
- 3.4.2. Use only their real full name for registration and in Payment Method Settings.
- 3.4.3. Provide valid documents, phone numbers and e-mail addresses to the Company.
- 3.4.4. Keep all information about the Products in full confidentiality.
- 3.4.5. Use one account to access the Website.
- 3.4.6. Follow all instructions provided by the Clients.
- 3.4.7. Submit high-quality and plagiarism-free Products that meet all Clients’ requirements.
- 3.4.8. Revise Products for free:
– if the order is sent for revision within 30 days after the Product was delivered to the Client;
– in case the final paper is plagiarized, there will be no time-frame for the revision.
- 3.4.9. Edit no less than 30% of the paper in case Editing type of work is requested.
- 3.4.10. Provide Drafts if requested by the Company or Client.
- 3.4.11. Be Reachable.
- 3.4.12. Deliver the Product within the given Deadline.
- 3.4.13. Follow all requirements to Products as stated in clause 4.
- 3.4.14. Confirm working on the Order to be officially assigned to this Order.
- 3.4.15. Follow business communication rules.
- 3.4.16. Follow all formatting styles standards as stated in clause 4.10.
- 3.4.17. Any violation can result in imposing the Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 3.5. The Writer is prohibited to:
- 3.5.1. Sell or share Products with any third parties or exploit them for personal use.
- 3.5.2. Plagiarize the Products. Plagiarizing the Product will result in a Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 3.5.3. Use fake Accounts (ones with not full or not real names of the holder) or multiple Accounts.
- 3.5.4. Sell Account or share access to the Account with any third parties.
- 3.5.5. Contact Clients if any personal information was provided by the Clients.
- 3.5.6. Publish or sell Content and any other information including files provided by the Client or the Support or use it in a way that was not specified by the Client or Support.
- 3.5.7. Contact third parties in regard to the Product or other type of work ordered by the Client.
- 3.5.8. Submit any Products either fully or partially generated using OpenAI, any of its derivatives, or other AI- and non-AI-based text-generating tools.
- 4.1. Content should be original and well-written.
- 4.2. Content should meet all Client’s requirements.
- 4.3. Content should be plagiarism-free.
- 4.4. Content must not contain any grammatical and/or punctuation errors.
- 4.5. The final Product must be of the required number of pages or slides, but not less than 275 words per double-spaced page and 550 words per single-spaced page.
- 4.6. Specific requirements:
- 4.6.1. Text should be typed on A4 pages; margins should be 1” on all sides.
- 4.6.2. The Font should be 12pt, Times New Roman.
- 4.6.3. Page number should be inserted in the right upper corner.
- 4.6.4. All formatting style requirements should be met (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
- 4.6.5. Not following instructions and/or requirements can result in imposing the Fine as stated in clause 5.
- 4.6.6. All the aforementioned information is considered to be correct unless specified otherwise by the Client.
- 4.7. When completing a PowerPoint presentation, Writer is obliged to provide 50 words in speaker notes for free.
- 4.8. Content should be written by the Writer personally or by a designated person in the Group Account, which the Supervisor of the Account should inform the Support about in advance in the “reasons for application” section when applying for the Order.
- 5.1. Violation of the conditions stated in this Agreement will result in the fines as below:
- 5.2. The fine for plagiarism depends upon its type:
- 5.2.1. Paraphrasing (rewrite) — 25% of the price for the Order.
- 5.2.2. Direct (complete) plagiarism — 50% of the price for the Order.
- 5.2.3. Text generation using any text-generating tool as per Clause 3.5.8. – 100% of the price of the Order.
- 5.3. The usage of fake references entails a fine according to the percentage of such references in the total number of references. For example, if 2 references out of 10 are fake, the Fine of 20% will be applied.
- 5.4. Bad grammar and/or punctuation — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.5. Wrong formatting — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.6. Low quality — 30% of the price for the Order.
- 5.7. Failure to precisely meet all instructions provided — 20% of the price for the Order.
- 5.8. Not reachable at times when issues with Orders arise — $1.
- 5.9 Overuse of spacing between paragraphs — $1.
- 5.10. Lateness for less than an hour — 5% of the price for the Order.
- 5.11. Lateness for more than an hour and up to 3 hours — 10% of the price for the Order.
- 5.12. Lateness for more than 3 hours — 20% of the price for the Order.
- 5.13. Lateness that resulted in the cancelation or reassign of the Order — 100% of the price for the Order.
- 5.14. Lateness or deadline extension request that resulted in a partial refund to the customer - 40% of the price for the Order.
- 5.15. Fine for Retraction:
- 5.15.1. If less than 30% of the initial deadline has passed the fine is not applied.
- 5.15.2. If more than 30% has passed the fine for retraction is 50% of the price for the Order.
- 5.15.3. If more than 80% has passed the fine for retraction is 80% of the price for the Order.
- 5.16. Retraction that resulted in the cancelation of the Order — 100% of the price for the Order.
- 5.17. Failure to ask for clarifications of Order requirements within 25% of the initial deadline — 15% of the price for the Order.
- 5.18. Fines can be summed up if the Writer fails to meet the requirements relating to the same Order.
- 5.19. All the aforementioned fines can be applied if the Product does not meet the initial requirements. The Company reserves the right not to send the Product for a revision if it does not meet the initial requirements and correct the Product by other means.
- 6.1. It will take up to 10 business days for the company to activate the account after the moment the writer finishes the Registration procedure.
- 6.2. The Client can file a Dispute with no time limit.
- 6.3. The Client can file a Dispute if:
– the paper was plagiarized;
– instructions were not followed;
– quality of the Product was low;
– the wrong paper was uploaded;
– if more than 50% of Multiple Choice Questions were not solved.
- 6.4. The Dispute Manager:
– must provide the Writer with the detailed reasons for Dispute upon the Writer’s request;
– has the right to request the materials used by the Writer for the paper completion;
– has the right to apply fines, depending on the particular nature of the Dispute;
- 6.5. The Writer:
– must provide all the information about the process of the paper completion upon the Dispute Manager’s request;
– must be able to provide the digital copies of or the links to all the sources used during the process of the paper completion upon the Dispute Manager’s request;
– has the right to suggest his personal vision of how the Dispute is to be resolved.
- 6.6. In case a 100% refund is issued to the Client, the Writer will be fined as follows:
– the paper was plagiarized — 200% fine;
– the paper was not uploaded at all or uploaded with lateness — 200% fine;
– fake references were used — 100% + a fine according to the percentage of such references in the total number of references;
– instructions were not followed — 150% fine;
– quality of the Product was low — 150% fine;
– the wrong paper was uploaded — 100% fine;
– if more than 50% of Multiple Choice Questions were not solved — 50% fine.
- 6.7. The Company must inform the Writer about the Final Dispute Resolution achieved after negotiating with the Customer.
- 6.8. In case a partial refund is issued to the Client, the Writer’s payment for a disputed Order may be recalculated by the Company.
- 6.9. All fines can be controverted by the Writer with the Company within 5 (five) business days after it was imposed.
- 7.1. When the order is extensive (8 double-spaced or 4 single-spaced pages or more), the Writer is required to provide drafts for the paper as specified by the Client or the Support.
- 7.2. The Company determines the number of pages for each Draft and the deadline for the submission.
- 7.3. In order to upload the Draft to the system, the Writer should select the file type as “Draft” in the Files section on the Order page.
- 7.4. The Writer should continue working on the paper after the Draft is delivered unless instructed to wait for the feedback.
- 7.5. The Draft can be sent to the Client to evaluate if the work is going in the right direction.
- 7.6. All Requirements to Products should be followed while writing the Draft.
- 7.7. All fines applied after receiving the final Product can be applied after receiving the Draft as well.
- 8.1. The Company activates the Writer’s Account in case the Writer meets all Registration requirements. Registration requirements are:
– successful completion of the test in the given time frame (if the Writer fails the test, he/she may retake it in 6 months);
– uploading a high-quality sample essay on the given topic within the given deadline (if the Writer uploads essay of low quality, he/she is not allowed to reapply);
– uploading a high-resolution photo of a valid diploma.
- 8.2. It will take up to 5 business days for the company to activate the account after the moment the writer finishes the Registration procedure.
- 8.3. The Company may decide not to activate the Writer’s account if some requirements are not met.
- 8.4. The Company may ask the Writer to re-write the essay or re-upload the diploma if needed, request the ID of the Writer or the transcript of his/her diploma.
- 8.5. The Company may set the account of the newly activated Writer on Probation if some flaws in the sample essay were noticed.
- 8.6. The Company may decide to terminate the Writer’s Account if:
– the Writer violates clauses 13.2. (Discloses information about Products), 13.3. (Sells or shares Products with any third parties), 3.5.3. (Uses fake or multiple Accounts);
– the Writer constantly violates clause 4. (Requirements to Products);
– the Writer has been inactive for 3 (three) months;
– the Writer continuously violates business communication rules either with the Client or the stuff of the Company.
– the Writer uses Client's personal information without authorization from the Company or tries to contact the Client outside our Website.
- 8.7. If the Writer’s Account is terminated, all pending Payments will be made on the following Payment Date (payments will be made only if Writer’s Balance exceeds $15).
- 8.8. If the Writer does not sign in to their Account or no Order is assigned to the Writer within the period of 3 months, the Writer's Account is automatically disabled. To activate the disabled account, the Writer should email the Company at email@example.com.
- 8.9. If the Writer's Account stays disabled for the period of 9 months, the Writer's balance is automatically written off and the Writer's Account is terminated.
- 9.1. Probation is a period when the Writer’s activity is being carefully reviewed due to problematic issues with his/her papers.
- 9.2. Probation levels are types of Probation applied subject to amount of fines received within a specific period.
- 9.3. The company is obliged to:
– send an official warning via email before setting the Writer’s account on Probation;
– check the Writer’s activity and decide whether Status can be changed back to other Probation levels or VIP.
- 9.4. The account may be set on Probation 1 if the Writer fails to meet the requirements specified in clauses 4.1-4.6 for three times during one month.
- 9.4.1. While on Probation 1, the Writer receives 80% of his/her regular salary. The Writer will see the final price when applying for the Order.
- 9.5. The account may be set on Probation 2 if the Writer fails to meet the requirements specified in clauses 4.1-4.6 for six times after being set on Probation 1.
- 9.5.1. While on Probation 2, the Writer receives 65% of his/her regular salary. The Writer will see the final price when applying for the Order.
- 9.6. The account may be set on Probation 3 if the Writer fails to meet the requirements specified in clauses 4.1-4.6 for six times after being set on Probation 2.
- 9.6.1. While on Probation 3, the Writer receives 50% of his/her regular salary. The Writer will see the final price when applying for the Order.
- 9.7. To be promoted from Probation 3 to Probation 2, the Writer has to meet all the requirements specified in clauses 4.1.-4.6. for two weeks since the date of being set on Probation 3 and avoid fines.
- 9.8. To be promoted from Probation 2 to Probation 1, the Writer has to meet all the requirements specified in clauses 4.1.-4.6. for two weeks since the date of being set on Probation 2 and avoid fines.
- 9.9. To be promoted from Probation 1 to VIP, the Writer has to meet all the requirements specified in clauses 4.1.-4.6. for one month since the date of being set on Probation 1 and avoid fines.
- 9.10. The Company may ask the Writer on Probation to upload not less than a half of the completed paper before 50% of the deadline.
- 9.11. If there are ten cases of violation of clauses 4.1.-4.6 after the Probation 3 is on, the Company may terminate the account of the Writer.
- 9.12. The Company reserves the right to terminate the account of the Writer at any time if the fraudulent activity is noticed or quality of Writer’s activity worsens.
- 9.13. Fines for disputes may be qualified as a reason for terminating Writer’s account.
- 10.1. When the Writer’s account is registered at VIP-Writers.com, the Writer becomes the VIP Writer.
- 10.2. The Writer can apply for a promotion:
To become a VIP-Plus Writer with the salary increase up to 15%. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Plus Writer position are the following:
– salary of more than $300 each month (at least 3 months in a row);
– uploading all orders on time;
– no plagiarism;
– 3 positive feedbacks from our Clients.
To become a VIP-Premium Writer with the salary rise to 25% added to all the orders of the Writer. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Premium Writer position are following:
– salary of more than $400 each month (at least 4 months in a row);
– uploading all orders on time;
– no plagiarism;
– 5 positive feedbacks from our Clients.
- 10.2.1. To become a VIP-Plus Writer with the salary increase up to 15%. The requirements the Writer should meet to apply for a VIP-Plus Writer position are the following:
- 10.3. If the Writer’s application for a promotion is declined, the Writer can re-apply in 3 months.
- 10.4. The Company must review the Writer’s application and the Writer will receive an official email within the next 10 business days after the Company receives his/her application.
- 10.5. The Company may set promotional campaigns and offer specific conditions for the Writers to be promoted to the VIP+ or VIP-Premium statuses. All the information on the subject of the campaigns is provided through the “News” tab.
- 11.1. The Writer should provide the Beneficiary Information to the Company. If no Beneficiary information is provided, the Company will not be able to process the Payment to the Writer.
- 11.2. When the Product is delivered to the Client, the Writer receives the Payment for it and the Payment is added to the Writer’s Balance.
- 11.3. The Writer’s Balance is written off if it exceeds $100 as of the 1st day of the month. The Company reserves a right to choose any day between the 1st and 5th day of every month to write off the Writer's Balance.
- 11.4. Payment Date is between 1st and 5th of every month.
- 11.5. The changes of the payment information can be implemented by the Writer and the Company between 10th and 20th of every month.
- 11.6. Due to some unexpected circumstances, the Payment can be made on another date. The Writer will be notified if the Payment Date has been changed.
- 11.7. The Writer may choose the Payment Method. Information about Payment Methods is provided in the “Payments” section on the Website.
- 11.8.1. A 20% fee is taken from the sum paid. For example, if a writer asks to pay $100, this sum will be deducted from the balance, but the actual amount paid will be $80.
- 12.2. Confidential information does not include information that:
– was in the public domain at the time the Company received it;
– comes into the public domain after the Company received it through no fault of the Company;
– the Company received from someone other than the Writer without breach of the Company’s or their confidentiality obligations;
– the Company is required by law to disclose.
- 13.1. All Products submitted by the Writer and received by the Company become the property of the Company.
- 13.2. The Writer has no right to publish the Products.
- 13.3. The Writer has no right to sell or share the Products with any third parties.
- 13.4. If the Writer violates clauses 13.2. and/or 13.3., the Writer’s Account will be terminated.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions. The Writer will be informed about all the changes through the “News” tab.
Get in Touch
(US Toll Free)
(Chat 24/7 for registered writers)